Prey v1.04 + DLC
Release Date: May 5, 2017
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: CryEngine 3
Steam User Rating: 89% of user reviews are positive (based on 4,124 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Japanese
Crack: built-in (BALDMAN+ALI213)
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
HDD Space: up to 26 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 11.1 GB, read "Repack Features" section for more details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge If you don't see screens - disable your adblock
In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever – but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station -- your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities. The fate of the Talos I and everyone aboard is in your hands.
- Sci-fi Thriller. Nothing is as it seems aboard Talos I. As Morgan Yu, set out to unravel the clues you've left behind for yourself, and discover the truth about your past. What role will you play in TranStar’s plans, and the mysterious threat ravaging the station
- Singular Setting. Orbiting the Moon, the Talos I space station symbolizes the height of private space enterprise. Explore a lavish craft designed to reflect corporate luxury of the 1960s, and navigate interconnected, non-linear pathways built to hide countless secrets.
- Unimaginable Threat. The shadowy extraterrestrial presence infesting Talos I is a living ecology bent on annihilating its prey. It’s up to you, one of the last remaining survivors aboard the station, to end the deadly attack of these haunting predators.
- Play Your Way. Gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade your unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets and tools on board the station to overcome dangerous obstacles in your way. Survive unprecedented threats with your wits and ability to improvise.
- Based on SteamRip release v1.04: 25.7 GB
- Prey.v1.04.Crack.V3.by.BALDMAN with ALI213 emu applied
- 100% Lossless BUT NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption on game resources was removed. This won't cause problems with future updates, since delta-patching is useless anyway and updates will have all necessary files to copy over
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of language packs you don't need and credist movie
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 25.7 to 11.1~17.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~15 minutes on 8-cores + SSD; ~30 minutes on 4-cores CPU + HDD; ~1 hour on 2-cores CPU + HDD
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 26 GB
- Use "Language Selector.exe" in game "Binaries\Danielle\x64\Release" folder to change the game language
- Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of credits video and language files you don't need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- setup-fitgirl-optional-credits-video.bin (optional Credits Video)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-english.bin (also requirted for Traiditional Chinese installation)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and you don't need credits videos - skip all "selective/optional" files, but download setup-fitgirl-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-05).
This repack is partially backwards compatible with my initial Prey repack. The following old files can be rehashed with new torrent.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide